Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Writers' Block




One of the best things to do when you're suffering from a writers' block and you're convinced that writing is your true calling, is to READ. Read motivating stuff about writing, read silly stuff about writing read about anything, get addicted to a TV series like Games of Thrones as I have been, watch it with mindless involvement, admire the characters, the plot, the action, the themes, just the way it is conceived and the way the characters are created and given depth. Of course, one of the 12 rules of writing is to write a little everyday. This I guess is my quota for today. Obviously it is not very meaningful or readworthy, the black just eats up a little more of the white space and well. Not every word is supposed to mean something is it? Oh Well. I guess the excercise is what really matters. So stray-reader, who's fumbled on this  blog by mistake, go ahead and do something that makes you happy! Stimulate your mind and do something that makes you say- Voila- I love this and I am at peace with everything around me!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment